Tuesday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm
Thursday open until 8pm for checkout (no consignments after 4.00pm please)
Saturday open 9am to 2pm (no consignments after 1.30pm please)
Please click on the categories above to view items on the auction. Click PRINT CATALOGUE to print the full list, and ALL ITEMS to view the whole sale online. Bidders are strongly encouraged to attend the preview for this sale. Please take note of the preview and collection times, and payment details below.
Tuesday to Friday from 8.30am to 4.30pm
Saturday from 9am to 2pm
Once the entire auction has closed on Thursday 10/27 until 8pm, Friday 10/28 from 8.30am to 4.30pm, Saturday 10/29 from 9am to 2pm
* Items from this sale have to be collected by 2pm on Saturday October 29th 2016, or they will be deemed abandoned property and disposed of.
* If your items need to be shipped to you, we will ensure that they are delivered to our shipper before Saturday at no cost to you.
* If you require the services of a mover, we will ensure your items are collected before Saturday.
* Items not collected will be deemed abandoned, and forfeited. Your credit card will be charged, and items forfeited WITH NO REFUND.
Credit Card Pre-Authorization:
When you register for this auction, you consent to a $1 authorization on the credit card you have on file. This is a hold only, it is not a charge. Please make sure that your credit card information is current, and that the address on your bidder profile is the same address used for your credit card statement. Update profile and credit card
High bidders will receive an invoice by email with 30 minutes of the sale close. Payment is expected at checkout. We accept the following forms of payment:
1. Credit or debit card
2. Personal check with photo ID
3. Cash on collection.
Moving and Shipping:
Cannon's Online Auctions, LLC does not provide an in-house moving or shipping service. We recommend the following professionals:
* Cornelius Taylor at Tru Logistics 804-306-9871.
* Kendall Jones 804-972-8840
* Tyrone Powell at Powell's Moving Service 804-647-3977.
* Linda Scisciani at Heirloom Express South 804-454-1057 (local and national moving, temporary storage for national part loads)
* Chris Ward at The Mail Room 804-399-1094 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This auction closes in lot number sequence at the rate of 4 lots per minute, auto extending for 4 minutes if bids are received within the last 4 minutes. We suggest placing bids early, and utilizing the maximum bid feature to ensure your bids are represented.